We provide high quality AC repair and maintenance services in UAE.
Our team of professionals ensure that the service offered is up to the mark and accurate.
An air conditioner’s coils, filters and fins require regular maintenance in order for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service.
Neglecting of maintenance may steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.
Air Conditioner Filters
Routinely replace or clean it’s filters is the most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of AC.
Chocked and dirty filters which block normal airflow and reduce a system’s efficiency significantly. With normal airflow obstructed, air that bypasses the filter may carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and impair the coil’s heat-absorbing capacity. Replacing a dirty, clogged filter with a clean one can lower your air conditioner’s energy consumption by 5% to 15%.
Filters may need more frequent attention if the air conditioner is in constant use, is subjected to dusty conditions, or you have fur-bearing pets in the house.
The aluminum fins on evaporator and condenser coils are easily bent and can block airflow through the coil. Air conditioning wholesalers sell a tool called a “fin comb” that will comb these fins back into nearly original condition.
Hiring a Professional
When your air conditioner needs more than regular maintenance, hire a professional service technician. A well-trained technician will find and fix problems in your air conditioning system.
The technician should:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
Please contact us to arrange for a site visit to allow us to assess the job requirements.